Usually, we say goodbye to our pets when they’ve reached the end of their lives. It’s a very different thing, however, when they are the ones saying goodbye to us when we pass on.
The video below depicts exactly that. The owner of this beautiful pup has passed on, and he’s been brought to the hospital by two people to say goodbye.
In the video, the dog seems to be sniffing the owner rather strangely – almost as if he is confused. He starts at the top of the bed, sniffing his feet and goes to the bottom to sniff his feet.
According to a research collected by Readers Digest
- Dogs can tell when we’ve had a fight with our partners
- They can tell when we don’t like someone
- They can tell when we’re happy or sad
- They can tell where you’ve been
- AND They can tell when you’re going away